What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites function properly, work more efficiently, and provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable core functionality like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly. They can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytical cookies to understand how our visitors interact with our website. This helps us improve the user experience and the quality of our content. You can enable or disable analytics cookies in the settings below.
- Marketing Cookies: We use marketing cookies to personalize the advertising you see on our site. This includes remarketing ads in social media and tailored display advertising in other sites you visit. Enable or disable marketing cookies in the settings below.
- Preferences Cookies: We use preferences cookies to remember your site preferences like preferred language. Enable or disable preferences cookies in the settings below.
- Social Sharing Cookies: We use some social sharing plugins to allow you to share pages of our site on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are enabled by default. Disable them in settings below if you don't want to share content.
How to manage cookies
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings. The exact steps depend on which browser you use but you can find out how in your browser's help section. Some browsers give you the option to fully block cookies, but please note that if you do this, many site features and services will not work properly.