Q: What happens if the products are broken when I receive them?
A: If the products were broken in-transit then please contact us and we'll ship you a free replacement, or a full refund (your choice).
Q: I ordered the wrong thing by mistake, can I return it?
A: It depends on the product; anything that was customised for you is not refundable, but most other products can be returned. You must make sure that you've retained the original packaging (of the overall shipment, and of the product itself).
Whether (and how) the items gets shipped back to us again will depend on the product in question.
Q: Someone stole my card and used it to buy stuff from your site, what do I do?
A: Contact your card company first and tell them to cancel your card because it's been stolen. Then contact us so that we can liaise with your card company to get the money refunded.
Q: I've changed my mind, can I return it?
A: It depends on the product. Most products are returnable within 14 days but you may need to pay return postage. Please apply for RMA (Return Merchandise Approval) by logging to your account.
Q: What is Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA)?
A:The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system allow customers to request returns of either the whole of an order or an individual portion of an order. Customers are advised to return the Merchandise once they have RMA Approval code from WPG. This code has to be written on Package sent back. RMA request has to be made within 30 days after receipt of Merchandise.
Q: What are Return addresses?
- For US Customers: 238-A Commission Street, Salinas CA 93901, USA.
- For all other Countries : WPG International, Warehouse # Q3-087, P.O.Box 121644, Saif Zone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
No return(s) will be accepted without RMA Code written on return packages.
Q: How to apply for RMA Code?
A: You need to login to your account here.
- Go to "Orders" section and click on "Review previous Orders". You will get all your recent and past orders.
- Click at an Order ID for which you want get RMA code. Order copy will be opened and you can see your order content.
- If you are applying RMA for one particular item, click RMA link right above that item or in case if there are more than one item or whole order, click RMA link on top of Order number.
- A message window will be opened in both cases, all you need is to select if you are applying for Refund, Exchange Product or Other and explain the reason in Comments/ Special instruction box. Finally hit the "continue" button and a RMA request will be generated and copy will be sent to you.
Note: "If RMA system does not function properly for you, please send your returns to the US warehouse (address is under CONTACT US). Be sure to include a note to mention your order number, and describing what action we should take on receipt of your return."